We tailor a workout which is best suited for you so you leave our studio feeling and moving better than before.
Pilates Body Pilot (PBP) is a holistic wellness studio that helps clients achieve their fitness goals. Our team of practitioners work closely with clients to identify root causes responsible for their physical symptoms, and our team will prescribe electrocardiograms that are best suited.In the studio, clients will find classical and contemporary Pilates apparatuses that strengthen and lengthen various muscle groups. They get to experience customized repertoires that help realign their postures and movement patterns. The Total Gym’s GRAVITY® is a versatile piece of equipment that can cater to clients looking for a more challenging workout. On a quarterly basis,clients can look forward to new and energizing programs. PBP works with licensed Osteopaths and Orthopedic consultants who are one of the best in their fields to provide clients provide pre and post diagnostic and surgical follow-up care
In addition, with our 3-step holistic approach, we’ll assess your real nutritional needs through Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) and determine just what you should be taking.
Our mission is “an integrated holistic approach” to understand why you suffer from your symptoms. We believe there’s always a reason behind every action. You can expect to set yourself free, relax and have fun. The moment you let go, you start to understand and listen to your body more. You feel renewed and gain deeper awareness of who you are at Pilates Body Pilot.
“Pilates is more than just living a life free of pain with perfect posture and ease of movement.Breath throughout the body builds strength and establishes a clear mind able to adapt to stress,lifestyle changes, mood and reaching your full potential.”
– Chris Chua
“Your posture affects your breathing, which affects the way you exercise, which affects your posture… Put together, breathing, posture and exercise form a supportive trifecta that boosts your optimum health.”
-Paul Chek (Founder of the C.H.E.K Institute)
Every client is unique.
- Elderly, pregnant, athlete?-
- Tight or hyper-mobile?-
- Learning style?-
- Fitness goals?-
- Rehab, strength, muscle tone, performance enhancement?
Christopher Chua, Founder
Christopher has been in the fitness industry close to two decades. Starting as Personal Trainer in a gym, he realised that “getting big” or toning certain areas was just not how he envisioned health as it should be. He then went on to the holistic health path and the training he has received particularly from Paul Chek (founder of the C.H.E.K Institute in California) in the areas of Core Stabilisation, Functional Strength, Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment, has allowed his clients to improve their posture, functional health, rehabilitate chronic injuries (back, shoulders, knees), weight management and improve their sports performance and overall conditioning.
- BBA, Thames Valley University, London.
- Graduate Diploma (Exercise & Nutrition Science), University of Liverpool (Chester College).
- GRAVITY Master Trainer.
- Polestar Pilates Certified.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Holistic Lifestyle Coach (Level 3).
- C.H.E.K Institute: Golf-Biomechanic.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Scientific Core Conditioning.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Scientific Back Training.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Program Design/Exercise Coach.
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner.
- CMS Kickboxercise (Australia): Aerobic Kickboxing Instructor’s Course.
- Yogafit & Swasta Yoga Certified.
- Usui Reiki Master.
- Singapore Sports Council: Basic Sports Massage.
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Simple Emotional Technique (SET).