How Pilates Body Pilot Can Help With Your Nutrition
Introduction To Foundational Factors of Health
We will introduce you to the six foundational factors of health to maintain optimal health and well-being.
These are: Thoughts, Breathing, Water, Nutrition, Movement and Sleep.
You Will Learn:
- How to determine the right food and diet for you and that one man's food is another man's poison.
- About biochemical individuality and why fad diets don't work.
- Why organic and bio-dynamic grown food matters.
- How much water, and which water to drink.
- How to breathe properly to lower your stress response in your body.
- Why it's essential to have good biological rhythm.
- About food intolerances and allergies and what they do to the body.
You will also learn about synthetic chemicals (in the form of food colouring, preservatives, etc.) and xenoestrogens that are in our food and water supplies which is part of the reason that society is so unhealthy with many kinds of degenerative diseases today.
Assessing Your Underlying Symptoms Using FDN
Through the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) program, you will learn to identify and address common problems that can prevent you from becoming truly healthy and staying healthy. FDN is a holistic discipline that employs functional laboratory assessments to identify malfunctions and underlying conditions at the root of most common health complaints. It embraces metabolic individuality and provides a step by step method that allows our patients and clients to achieve repeatable, consistent and successful clinical outcomes. It is not diagnosing or treating any disease nor practicing medicine.
FDN is based on:
- Resolving chronic stress related disorders.
- Restoring steroidal hormone pathways.
- Restoring normal immune function.
FDN can help find the underlying causes of:
- Restoring normal digestive function.
- Restoring normal detoxification function.
- Identifying and eliminating hidden internal stressors.
- Allergies, acne, and rosacea.
- Blood sugar problems.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Emotional fragility.
- Headaches and fogginess.
- Indigestion and bloating.
- Inflammation and pain.
- Insomnia and wakefulness.
- Low sex drive.
- PMS, skin, and hair problems.
- Fatigue and lethargy.
- Weight gain and weight loss.
- Muscle and joint pain.
- Adrenal Dysfunction/Cortisol Dysregulation.
- Poor nutrient breakdown and absorption.
- Pro-oxidative vs anti-oxidative factors.
- Dysbiosis and gut malfunction.
If you suffer from the following:
- Steroid Hormone imbalances.
- Inflammatory state.
- Sluggish liver and detoxification problems.
- Bacterial and yeast overgrowth.
- Antigenic overload and pathogenic conditions.
- Decreased Energy
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders
- Hormonal Problems
- Mentally Spacey