At Pilates Body Pilot, the practitioner first assesses your state of mind and body through apersonalised session before customising your class.
Christopher Chua, Founder / Lead Practitioner
I have been in the fitness industry close to two decades. Starting out as Personal Trainer in a gym was just not how I envisioned health and wellness. So I went on a holistic health journey and trained with Paul Chek (founder of the C.H.E.K Institute in California) in the areas of Core Stabilization, Functional Strength,Nutrition and Lifestyle Assessment.Key Expertise: Pilates, weight loss, nutrition coaching, wellness, sleep issues, pre/post-natal, rehab, sports injury, mobility and running.
- BBA, Thames Valley University, London.
- Graduate Diploma (Exercise & Nutrition Science),University of Liverpool (Chester College).
- GRAVITY Master Trainer.
- Polestar Pilates Certified.
- Precision Nutrition Certified Coach
- Nutripuncture Practitioner
- C.H.E.K Institute: Holistic Lifestyle Coach (Level 3).
- C.H.E.K Institute: Golf-Biomechanic.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Scientific Core Conditioning.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Scientific Back Training.
- C.H.E.K Institute: Program Design
- C.H.E.K Institute Exercise Coach.
- Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner
- CMS Kickboxercise (Australia): Aerobic Kickboxing InstructorCourse.
- Yogafit & Swasta Yoga Certified.
- Usui Reiki Master.
- Singapore Sports Council: Basic Sports Massage.
- Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Simple Emotional Technique (SET).